done in december means moving on.
means no more passing off classes, means, d o n e.
you can ask me what i want to do
and i'll come up with a few things to satisfy your interest
there's no time for all the answers.
done in december means you wont ask what i want to do
you'll ask me what i'm doing
and what will satisfy your interest then?
I get paid $8/hr
I'm worth $40/hr
want to hear my insecurities,
and my self decided handicap of no will-power?
well, that's a $32 dollar story
means no more passing off classes, means, d o n e.
you can ask me what i want to do
and i'll come up with a few things to satisfy your interest
there's no time for all the answers.
done in december means you wont ask what i want to do
you'll ask me what i'm doing
and what will satisfy your interest then?
I get paid $8/hr
I'm worth $40/hr
want to hear my insecurities,
and my self decided handicap of no will-power?
well, that's a $32 dollar story


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home